Monday, December 10, 2007

timerick

From the CEO
to all those below;
I just want to say
Happy Holiday
and to let you know
every job is snow
when the bottom line
(every job but mine)
crashes through the floor.
I am keeping score
to economize
(look at these silk ties!)
and avoid lay-offs
(but not my pay-offs).
Pension plans are strong
and you can't go wrong
stock options to seize
(with those lovely fees).
So we can compete,
sick days I delete.
And I won't renew
health insurance, too.
If you're feeling ill
take an aspirin pill.
But I'll reimburse
if you need a hearse.
Now that we are set
(where's my private jet?)
for economy
(stall the SEC!)
ignore legal writs
(I'll be in St. Kitts)
and be of good cheer
(your check will not clear).
 
***************************************
 
Ding Dong Ducks
Islamic justice sucks.
 
Bim Bom Band
for theft they chop your hand.
 
Foh Fye Fee
and for adultery
 
Tick Tuck Tocks
the woman's killed by rocks.
 
Jim Jam Jerk
and does their system work?
 
Nick Nock Need
Islamic bombers breed
 
Pill Pal Pole
like rabbits in a hole.
 
Rive Rave Ruve
which only goes to prove
 
Zum Zam Zing
that death solves everything.
 


Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

No comments: