Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shut Up, Michael Moore






Shut up, Michael Moore.
You're such an old bore.
You don't know the score.
You make my ears sore.
Rush Limbaugh, be still.
You're mentally ill.
Go take a pain pill.
We've all had our fill.
Ms Oprah, drop dead.
You live in your head.
You make me see red.
Some weight you should shed.
Jay Leno, too smug.
Do you wear a rug?
Your jokes need a drug.
Your mouth needs a plug.
Judge Judy, for shame.
You're way off your game.
Your rulings are lame.
You're one ugly dame.
Doc Philbert, you stink.
You drive me to drink.
You're over the brink.
You need your own shrink.
What more can I say?
It's been a bad day.
These voices I'll slay.
Oh silence, please stay!


Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.

No comments: