Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Man vs Machine












While munching on a donut
I noticed that my gut
was giving me the look of
that thing, Jabba the Hut.
Deciding on the moment
of fat I'd had my fill
I went out and I purchased
an exercise treadmill.
I placed it in the basement
with pardonable pride,
for soon I would be skinny
and fatties could deride.
I plugged it in for action.
"Fast Forward!" was my creed.
But first all the instructions
I certainly must read.
The dinner bell was ringing
when I at last was done.
Tomorrow would be D Day;
I'd greet the morning sun.
But D Day never happened.
I woke up with a cramp.
And suddenly the basement
seemed awful cold and damp.
My schedule is busy.
No time for exercise.
I'll do a couple knee bends
while snacking on French fries.




It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.


Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how

Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how

No comments: