Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is It Free?


 



"Is It Free?"  (with apologies to William Butler Yeats' The Lake Isle of Innisfree.)
 
 
I will arise and go now, and go ask: "Is it free?"
Can I have a cabin and nine bean rows and the honey bee?
And I shall have some cash there, for it comes dropping slow,
dropping from the veils of morning, from where the bankers go.
There midnight's all aglimmer and the Treasury's working late
delivering green on linnet's wings while prices escalate.
I will arise and go now, for always "Is it free?"
is like lake water lapping, a stifling monotony.
I hear it in the deep heart's core, and pavements with mortgages run
and if I can't have the nine bean rows I want a hot cross bun!


Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments: