Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Thoughts from Tim T


 



I guess I must be barren ground, wherein the seed all sown,
begins to sprout but then is checked by weed and drought and stone.
The weeds that strangle me the most, that make me use bad words,
are politicians who do think that honor's for the birds.
The dearth of common sense and trust in our society
has hardened up my heart so that I lack most charity.
I stumble on the stones of doubt, my faith evaporates,
when I compare my puny wage to other's income rates.
As servant I am overpaid and will not be surprised
to have the Boss eventually tell me I've been downsized.
 
******************************************
 
There are no clocks in Heaven.
However, deep in Hell,
the devil keeps to schedule
by clanging on a bell.


Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments: