Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bankers

Where has all the money gone we've given to the banks?
Did they invest in Lotto or the schemes of Ponzi cranks?
The government prints money like it's going out of style.
The bankers swallow all of it with cunning and with guile.
Astronomers who want to see a real Black Hole in action
should watch as bankers rake in cash with tireless attraction.
Then with doleful manner they claim they are still quite broke.
How long do they think we're going to put up with that joke?
Even I do know enough to keep a balance sheet,
but bankers seem to crap on theirs like some blithe parakeet.
I wish I were a banker with no conscience and no creed
except to diddle suckers and to revel in my greed.
I hope that God will curse them, but I guess that is a sin.
Besides, with all their spondulacks, I think the fix is in.


Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.

No comments: