Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Need your help...From Tim

         How are you doing,I hope all is well with you and family. I'm sorry for not informing you earlier about my trip to England for a Seminar,unfortunately,i misplaced my wallet on my way back to the Airport.
 
 I need a favor from you because I'm completely stranded and i need you to assist me with a soft loan of $1,650 to sort myself out of this mess and help myself return back home.
 
 I will appreciate whatever you can help me with and i promise to refund the money back to you as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help so that i can send you my full details when sending it through moneygram or western union(since that is what works here)
 
Thanks
 
Timothy


Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments: