Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MY HEART (AMONG OTHER THINGS) FOR SALE

         MY HEART (AMONG OTHER THINGS) FOR SALE

 

How nice to know if things get tough

That I can call my creditor's bluff

When with scarce funds I have to part

I'll hang FOR SALE on liver and heart.

Surgeons working far away

Can bid for me right on eBay.

I can do without a lung.

My small intestines make great dung.

A warranty upon my bones.

I guarantee no kidney stones!

I'll throw in my appendix free;

Just view my colonoscopy.

A cat scan of my fresh pink brain

Will show it's never had much strain.

And if you've got enough gold coins

You'll get a set of manly loins.

I'm selling skin now by the yard;

Just put it on your Mastercard!

My follicles sprout overnight.

My diaphragm is good and tight.

My feet are flat but that's okay;

My tendons are not built to fray!

Let's dispense with doctor's jargon;

Both my knee caps are a bargain!

Hurry up, I'd better warnya;

The dibs are thick upon my cornea.

With the chance for so much Kroner

Who wants to be an organ donor?



Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

No comments: