Friday, June 5, 2009

sittin' & thinkin'


 



Little bug upon the wall,
no one looks at you at all;
no one but myself, that is --
will you stay or will you whiz?
Will you creep so far above?
Will you drop down, for all love?
Have you fangs and venom sleek?
Are you rather mild and meek?
Do you wonder at your lot,
that the angels for you fought?
Or if not, at least they know
how you come and where you go.
Little bug upon the wall,
you are lucky I'm not tall.
Otherwise, in my huge pride
I'd commit a pesticide.
 
************************************8
 
I never know when someone
talking might not be alone
but instead be jabbering
away on their cell phone.
"Hello!  How are you?" they will say
and I will start to speak,
only to discover
it's their cell phone, cheek to cheek.
A proper fool I am, I am,
to offer my reply
to someone who don't know me
from a slice of pizza pie.
Some day I'll fix their wagon
and keep talking 'til I'm blue
and then when they start staring
I will jump and holler: Boo!


Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you.

No comments: