Monday, February 4, 2008

after november

     AFTER NOVEMBER

 

I have a little system that I think you will enjoy.

It's easy to begin with and quite simple to employ.

A panacea some might say but I don't go that far.

A simple little system that will stick with you like tar.

It costs a bit of money but returns are guaranteed;

Help thy neighbor as thyself has always been my creed.

A miracle it has been called but I won't be so bold.

A simple little system that in stores is not yet sold.

I've used it many times myself, so it will work for you.

It keeps me sane and virile and less constipated too.

I offer you this golden chance not from a profit motive;

It's turned the lives of stars around, if they cared to be quotive.

A godsend it might well be called but I am not insistent;

A simple little system that is clean and rust-resistant.

Before I started using it my life was flat and stale;

Before I started using it I'd never eaten kale.

It does not use steel wool or drugs; a workbook's all you need

And then you stick into your ear a small magnetic bead.

The greatest thing since bread was sliced, but I won't twist your arm;

A simply little system – come and try it, what's the harm?

I hope you are excited by my modest little pitch.

Remember what you're saving with one timely little stitch!

So tell your doubts and worries they must still themselves and shush;

You're gonna love this system or my name is not George Bush!



Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

No comments: