Monday, June 2, 2008

timericks

Some are squeaky, some are black,

Most my poor toes do attack.

All of them I lump together

As a vicious use of leather.

Round my feet they firmly coil,

Bringing them to smelly boil.

Spending money on a pair

Is tantamount to germ warfare.

Some day off my feet I'll rip

Penny loafer and wingtip.

Then I'll skip across the grass

'til I find some broken glass.

 

 

I am always one to shirk

Anything that takes teamwork.

Toiling as a group suits me

Like a dose of rank TB.

When committees start to function

It is time for extreme unction.

Team players are mindless drones,

Speaking in their monotones;

Corporate zombies that explain

Why this country's down the drain.

Edison would have faced ruin

Had he worked with a commune.

 

 

The earth shall belong to the meek;

Of this we oft hear preachers speak.

What I want to know

Is why it's so slow;

I needed my portion last week.



Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

No comments: