Monday, September 20, 2010

Venture Capital

I need some venture capital to start me on my way;

Half a million dollars ought to be enough, I'd say.

My game plan is quite simple, it involves the Internet

And glaciers in New Zealand with a yak out of Tibet.

But if that doesn't please you I'll make spinach into bricks,

Or buy the Mississippi for organic brownie mix.

Some might think I'm crazy but it's money in the bank

To start a Hello Kitty franchise somewhere near Mont Blanc.

I've got a guy who's working on spinning straw to gold;

Another's making soda pop from penicillin mold.

I have got fine dreams for sale; how many would you like?

Wrist watches in 3-D, or perpetual motor bike?

I may strike you as manic but I'm really quite sincere

When I say that airplanes can be run on pure root beer!

No comments: