Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What people are tweeting about New Year's resolutions

From TweetDeck:  "New Year's Resolution."  Thursday, December 23, 2010

 

New Year's Resolution: Learn to tie a tie properly. How old am I, eight?

 

 Everyone should set realistic New Year's goals. For example, my resolution is to continue being witty & devastatingly good-looking. Done.

 

I am not making a New Year's resolution because I never ever ever live up to it . I do want a New Year's kiss , a spontaneous one .

 

my new year's resolution is to see more live music and theatre...

 

My New Year's resolution for 2011 is going to be to stop writing "10" after the month and the day.

 

My New Year's Resolution was going to be: to quit all my bad habits; but then it occurred to me- no one likes a quitter...

 

is it still a resolution if it's achieved before New Year? or does it become last year's resolution since I didn't make one?

 

Considering how bad I've felt after my last few workouts, my new year's resolution might be to quit exercising.

 

new year's resolution: quit bugging the rent-a-center lady about infants

 

ive decided my new year's resolution shall be to shower every day....dont judge

 

My New Year's resolution is spend less time on Twitter....that shouldn't be too hard

No comments: