Thursday, December 2, 2010

What People are tweeting about Christmas

From TweetDeck:  "I hate Christmas."  Unedited & Uncensored.  Friday, December 03, 2010

 

@Dark_Twinkle Me too. I hate Christmas shopping with a passion. No matter how early I try to start or keep the cost down... it never works

 

I fucking hate christmas...so stop talking to me about it!! Ahhh.

 

@ZarryKardash_ oh gosh I hate cellulite. I asked asked for lyposuction as a christmas gift to get rid of mines cuz it jus won't go away

 

@Will_Hoe I fucking hate Christmas. Whoever invented it should be crucified. << My favorite tweet ever!

 

I hate the fact they have used the music from Nightmare Before Christmas for a damn catalogue advert

 

Thanksgiving is over. Here comes Christmas. I hate this portion of the year. I wish I could ffwd to March.

 

I hate when people go christmas shopping for their kids with their kids.

 

Oh, look, more snow. Frolicking children, laughing old men... I hate Christmas.

 

I'm the only writer in the famn Damily. Why is it so hard to write a Christmas update letter to send to the relatives? Gah! I hate doing it.

 

So I really HAte CHRISTMAS SONGS !!! Omg Day 2 in the mall And I cant take it anymore !

 

Why am I buying myself stuff for Christmas? Lol. Probably because I hate everyone.

 

To buy KFC "Festive Feast" or actually cook for Christmas? I hate America. -_-

 

I won't be spending Christmas with my dad this year, and personally, I fucking hate myself because of it.

 

Don't hate me, but I'm done with my Christmas shopping!

 

I really hate the Christmas song 'Frosty the Snowman'. I don't know why, just do.

 

I hate people that always expect some shit. I.E My damn mama this lady called me to ask me what I was getting her for christmas. #SERIOUSLY!

 

RT @Curtiee: "'tis the season, love and understanding!" - there's still terrorism, wars, and hate. and it saddens me. i wish for harmony, this christmas.

 

@TilDthDoUsApl OMFG, I KNOW. I HATE CHRISTMAS MUSIC. I HAVE ALWAYS HATED CHRISTMAS MUSIC. IT IS THE SOUND OF FAILURE.

 

I hate when people give me a Christmas present, and say it's for my birthday too. Lazy mother fucker.

 

Only thing I hate about Christmas... Christmas Pudding.

 

I hate everybody that's getting free shit on the ellen show. Lucky good christmas having bitches

 

I hate office Christmas parties. I have to spend 8 hours a day with you people, why do it when I'm not being paid to?

 

I hate Christmas. People are so shallow! Tip your Fedex and UPS drivers we deserve it!

 

frigging environment! It's official, I hate those LED Christmas lights. They flicker peripherally, threatening to induce a migraine.

 

Random Realization # 2039 : I hate the smell of Christmas Trees

 

Ahhhh this is so embarasssiingg. I hate driving a car with antlers and a red nose. #Christmas spirit sucks.

 

I hate crappy Christmas films on tv.

No comments: