Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What People Are Tweeting About Their Boss Today.

From TweetDeck: "I hate my boss."  Unedited & uncensored.

 

I hate when my boss tlks out loud to herself & expects me to respond o_O

 

I hate when my boss can't do more than one thing at once...Look at me I'm tweeting, looking like i'm working, reading ESPN all at once!

 

When a customer is glad about my job he tells me, when a customer is unhappy about my job, he tells the boss. I hate customers.

 

I hate it when my boss in passing says he needs to talk to me...especially when i'm on break. DAMNIT!

 

just had an akward moment with my boss when he says something that reminds me how much i hate employment!!

 

I hate it when my boss make me do shhh that he wldnt do himself when it comes to white ppl, I feel like I'm in slapping season

 

I hate my job I hate my boss I hate my job I hate my boss I hate my job I hate my boss I hate my job I hate my boss I hate my job. HATE!!

 

I hate my job! I hate my whiny co-workers. I hate my boss. I can´t say I hate the patients,,Well, maybe right now.

 

My boss just called me into his office to ask how to spell "biatch." Beeotch? Whatever. As if I needed another reason to hate him.

 

I think my boss WANTS me to hate my job. I think she WANTS me to quit...seriously. I think she hates me.

 

Dirty little secret: I waste office supplies because I hate my boss. Lol

No comments: