Friday, December 17, 2010

What People Are Tweeting Today About "Homeless"

 

 

God uses us in the little moments. As I was driving, I saw a homeless man. We gave him food. I cried. Great life lesson 4 the kids.

 

"What's a library?" "It's a place where homeless people shave and go BM"

 

Its a weakness in me to give homeless people money, like their..helpless. Ya know?

 

I like men that look either homeless or like jesus. Ahahaha.

 

Today my husband and I saw a homeless man facing traffic urinating into the street.

 

I bought some trail mix and cat food for the homeless guy that rides around Marysville with his cat, but when I came out he was gone. Sad.

 

Today i bought a homeless guy coffee + chips. 9hrs later my hot water bottle bursts. Bed soaked, sleeping on floor. WHERES MY GOOD KARMA?

 

Poor homeless guy. I'm praying you get through the night. It's so cold outside.

 

Something tells me I should add 'fighting a homeless guy for a seat on the bus' to my list of things I'll never admit to doing.

 

Homeless mans cardboard sign reads "just a little is enough." just makes you think..doesn't it?

 

Homeless man getting buck on the corner lmao

 

 I just had my ass checked out by a homeless guy at a corner store. Hows your night going?

 

There's a homeless man at the ATM asking for money....... Well played homeless man......... well played

 

-IF A TURTLE DOESN'T HAVE A SHELL....IS IT NAKED OR HOMELESS?! HMMM.

 

Y the fuck homeless people don't just go to jail it's better than the cold

 

Merry X-Mas to those worth $5,000,000 to $50,000,000,000+. Please send photos of your new yacht to the homeless shelters, they need plates.

 

At mcdonalds eatin like a homeless person

 

No comments: