Thursday, December 16, 2010

What People are Tweeting about "xmas" today.

TweetDeck:  "xmas"

 

I'm giving out rush cards, shake weights and pajama jeans for xmas! Which would you like?

 

my dads phone starts ringing, he runs all the way downstairs, gets to the bottom then pulls it out his pocket o_O hearing aid for xmas...

 

A lot of ppl gone be having old navy fleece scarfs this XMAS they only 1 dollar this saturday only ahaha*

 

Can't listen to old Xmas songs anymore. Can someone (other than Kanye) make a new Xmas song? Like, not a recycled one but an actual new one?

 

Being a single man at Xmas is OK, because I only have to buy presents for my family. Btw, how much is a lump of coal nowadays?

 

My grandmother just called and asked if I was coming home for xmas & I told her no. Her feelins were so hurt. Shes goin to be so surprised!

 

I feel like in elem school when we used to do the Xmas gift exchange & u brought something really awesome and got something really shitty.

 

I cannot wait for the Xmas holiday. Sooooooooooooooooooooo tired. Must. Recharge. Batteries.......

 

Xmas = 2 weeks of video games.

 

Xmas decorations that move kinda weird me out.

 

Doesn't it bother anyone else that the Angel Decoration at the top of the Xmas tree gets a tree tip rammed up its butt every year? So cruel.

 

Haven't seen the coke advert yet so that's why it doesn't feel like Xmas...

 

Have grumpily declared that I don't want any Xmas presents. I have enough crap as it is.

 

Im so sick of this xmas Hyundai commercials!!

 

That Xmas party would have been fine if it had started at the end and continued in that manner.

No comments: