Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What People Are Tweeting Today About The Boss

From TweetDeck.  "I hate my boss."  Unedited & Uncensored.  Wednesday, December 08, 2010

 

Just got a "please see me" email from my boss.. I hate those!

 

 I hate when people cc my boss on the first email, as if I'm not perfectly capable of handling it

 

hate late damn lunches. And if my boss doesnt go away soon I'm gonna stab him in the eye with my spork!

 

I hate it when my boss annoys me by asking me to do my job

 

I HATE when my boss tries to engage me in conversations..my monosyllabic responses should get him to leave me alone

 

Time for a new job I hate being annoyed like forreal my boss is annoying as shit about to smack his ass

 

I hate my boss I'm gonna change all his keys around on his keyboard

 

I hate when my boss tells me her life stories, especially this early in the morning

 

I wonder if my boss knows how much I hate him..hmm, maybe I should roll my eyes harder when he walks by me

 

i hate my boss more than Osama Bin Laden.

 

I hate when my boss uses jumbo paper clips for two pieces of paper. cmonnnn woman

No comments: