Friday, November 5, 2010

More of What We Tweet

Here's more unedited Tweets under the heading of "I hate my job"

·  Uggh, I hate that I can never sleep in anymore. I hate my job..

·  My job makes me a bad and angry person. But I hate everyone equally.

·  I hate my job, fuck you AVS im a call da state on u!

·  I hate rude ppl at my job.

·  Smh dis lady is wildin for no reason, I hate my job

·  I HATE MY JOB. I GOT WROTE UP FOR WORKING HARD, AIN'T THAT A BYTCH...

·  i hate when ppl call my job and be like "well oreillys or autozone got it for cheaper". take yo ass there then!

·  I suddenly hate my job. I have to sing a song called "The Rainbow Fairies". Seriously, "The Rainbow Fairies".

·  I would hate to lose my job for donating money to a few candidates. And by candidates, I mean strippers.

·  I HATE MY JOB. I NEED A BETTER ONE. I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS.

·  I hate my job ... I'm in the bathroom texting 3ppl and on bbm! Smh ... I'm so asking for a write up!

·  Got bit at by a student today...I just HATE my job lol :)

·  I seriously sometimes really hate my job, I deal with annoying people all day long and now my shift is with a woman I seriously can't stand.

·  i hate it when i see one of my managers from work on facebook. i just hate that.

·  UHH I smell like fried food, I hate my work.

·  Ugh. I hate waiting. Fuckin work tomorrow, ruining my Friday night.

·  I really hate it when people say "So tell me about yourself." I'm never sure if they want to know about my socks or my school work or what.

·  Just got home from work. Why does my boss hate me? I think he's a knob anyway, so fairs fair.

·  It's fuckin cold as shit outside. I hate having to sit in my car and wait for it to warm up. Especially if I'm at work. I just wanna be out!

·  OH MY FUCK. I HATE SOBEYS SO MUCH I WOULD LITERALLY RATHER LICK AN ELEPHANTS DIRTIEST TOE THAN WORK HERE ANYMORE.

·  Massive headache brewing in my skull. I hate feeling so frustrated at work. I just wish that people just didn't suck so much!

·  I hate when I'm at work and I can't figure out where I put my beer...

·  Somebody's been going through my paperwork and I am soooo annoyed. Wait until I get to work I hate when people go through my shit

·  Company dinner tonight....I hate the fact I have to see my managers outside of work but at least I'm not paying for dinner !

·  dreading today with every fibre of my being. Goddamn I hate my work. DNW to go all the way to sodding blackburn!

·  so everybody at the Sigma probate. ugh I hate my fucking job "/ and schedule and the bitches that work there :(

·  I hate wen ppl clock my work schedule -_- like why the fuck u wanna know wat I go in, wat I get out, wat time imma be home?! GTFO my face!

·  I hate that the only time i left my house in like the last 2 weeks was to go work.. Apparently i have no life :(

·  i think my head may explode..and I still have a few hours of work ahead of me..new term I hate..Pro Bono.

·  I hate my job. Anyone looking for a bartender in LA? My drive to work is brutal! Silver lake to marina del rey. Fail fail sucky sucky fail.

No comments: