Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Tweets from "I hate my job"

·  ha my first tweet :) i hate work SO BORING

·    Same here,I hate going to my work place,it is more like a hell whole!!!

·  Niggas just ran out of sears with armfulls of stuff. Smh. I hate my job, all I could do was watch.

·  Creepy retarded people and people who want to look at every piece of jewelry but not buy anything. I hate my job.

·  I hate my job sometimes..everything is fine until I get my schedule on saturday and I get these bullshit ass hours.!

·  I hate working but I'm very thankful for my job.

·  I hate my job. Somebody beam me outta hereeee

·   I fucking hate my job sometimes people in carlsbad mall are assholes

·  I hate my job location, its rite outside German Villaga aka Anal Heaven smh

·  I need an awesome job that's gonna let me be tatted up. I hate having to hide my tats.

 

No comments: