Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Uncensored tweets about Thanksgiving, intercepted from Tweetdeck.

What people are tweeting under "I hate Thanksgiving":

 

Oh yeah and Fuck Thanksgiving I fucken HATE it! I don't like family.. Fuck it all! I'm not going to have a good attitude I NEVER DO!

 

 I hate them... Them fuckers ate my cat for thanksgiving last year!

 

i hate thanksgiving food

 

i work on freakin' thanksgiving ;(...i hate fucking Wal-Mart!

 

already getting asked about where i'm going to be for thanksgiving. no matter where i go i piss someone off. i hate the holidays.

 

This time of year sucks hard, except for--oh wait, I hate Thanksgiving and Christmas too.

 

i HATE gravy... that's why i hate thanksgiving.... everything tastes like gravy.

 

i hate when ppl put christmas stuff up before thanksgiving.

 

I hope they schedule my ass to work Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, anddddd New Years Eve and Day. I hate the holidays.

 

Woooo its almost thanksgiving I can't wait to NOT eat turkey ima eat chicken and beer. I hate turkey

 

 I work until 430 pm on thanksgiving then I'm back at 230am. Thanks walmart, I hate you too.

No comments: