Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What People Are Tweeting Today

From Tweetdeck, under "I hate my boss".  Unedited & uncensored.

 

sa;lkdfj;lkfdsjsa;lkfjsa;lkfdj i hate my boss ;lksaf;lksajf;lkdsajf

 

I wish my boss knew the definition of being on vacation. I hate his blackberry.

 

The reason I hate my job/boss cause they r 2 monotonous.

 

My boss bought us donuts. Unfortunately I HATE donuts but i took 1 b/c he's my boss.Took 1 bite &my stomach is now very angry w/me. Ugh

 

I hate my boss. This bitch tryna run my life. I told her I have to get off early because we going out of town to see family for thanksgiving

 

I have succeeded in terrifying my boss into saying everything in an appeasing, apologetic manner... which I also hate.

 

I hate it when my boss tries to talk to me in the restroom #awkward

 

I hate that my boss is headed to mexico today. So not fair!

 

I hate it when my boss burps at his desk.

 

I hate my 9-5 and I fell like killin my boss today...

 

I really feel at this moment, I could be doing something better with my time than this fuckery. My boss must hate me.

 

I HATE CALLIN MY BOSS SHE GET ALL OFF SUBJECT AND WE BE ON THE PHONE FOR LIKE AN HOUR BUT SHE ALWAYS GOT MY BAD SO ITS GOOD

 

I really efnn hate my boss...in fact we all call him Satan....such a dickhead!

 

I hate my work, I hate my boss, I hate my colleagues.... Everything and everyone her makes me ill to the core.

 

hate chewing. I'm about to throw up listening to my boss chew his food.

 

there's an ant problem in my office.....I'm going NUTS. I HATE ants and my boss doesnt want to kill them cause she doesnt believe in killing

 

I seriously hate my job. Does anybody else have an idiot for a boss?

 

I hate dat my boss is old as shit cuz she tell me shit over n over! U already told me dat I remember Smh!!!

 

my boss has no friends so she talks shit about me with the lady who owns the laundry mat next door. I hate them

No comments: