Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Unedited/Uncensored Tweets from Tweetdeck

What are people tweeting about "Mormons"?  Unedited & Uncensored.

 

God loves Mormons and he wants some more.

 

russian government tries to ban our wednesday meetings with american mormons

 

@LDSguy Ya know, it's kind of funny in a sad way when angry people say bad things about Mormons. They blame us for their own problems.

 

Dear Mormons: "Blocking" me will alter Neither the facts Nor your Doctrines.;-)

 

Mormons that I had long convo w/last Tues r coming back 4 follow up in ab an hour. Be praying bc I'm tired! But wanna speak truth to them.

 

Too many effing rocks up in hurr. No one will ever live here. Except maybe the Mormons... Do they exist yet??

 

@alphataukim be strong! Don't give in to the Mormons! Never give up, never surrender! :)

 

I just got attacked by the Mormons. Today is a great day :) @Melanie_Lynn I gave them your number

 

Jr. High Underground Movment tonight! Come at 6 PM with your Bible and OTD. Finishing up 'Cults' by looking at the Mormons tonight!

 

The mormons have a commercial on hulu!

 

Two attractive mormons just came to my door...I secretly liked it.

 

I'm moving to utah...gonna be a mormon n shit. ....do mormons smoke weed?

 

Those Mormons don't even give up after you're dead. #LessonsFromWorldReligions

 

It's true Mormons are horny. Take me for example. #sinnerbooomm

 

God do I hate Provo area. Damn Mormons down here really work your ass especially if you're minority haha!

 

Mormons look at disability as opportunity

 

@BigCed22 Some Mormons came to my house on Sunday! I thought they were my neighbors

 

It's like "educated" people who are Mormons: how can Doctors and Scientists truly believe the world is only 6,000 years old?

 

Between the Mormons and Catholics, it's a MIRACLE any religious children go unmolested.

 

A recent study showed that Mormons scored highest on questions about Christianity, followed by white evangelicals. Scary much?

 

So for mormons you need a secret password to get into heavdn?? O.O

 

No comments: