Saturday, November 27, 2010

What People Are Tweeting Today . . .

From TweetDeck.  Unedited & Uncensored.  "I hate Democrats".

 

I'm thankful for the things I hate.... Liberal democrats, the army, scandalous women, and Whoopi Goldberg. Happy Thanksgiving

 

I can't say it enough let the Democrats own the Anger and Hate

 

i hate all democrats and the TSA are a bunch of fags try to infringe on our rights as americans. real americans need to wake up!!!!

 

Fed COLA increase is 1.4% this year. I hate you, democrats.

 

i hate it when the Democrats surrender common sense and leave it to Ron Paul. that just sux.

 

I hate it when Repbcns win elections clothed as Democrats then turn around and vote with Repbcns in Congress? It's a hay-maker to the mouth.

 

 

TweetDeck.  Uncensored & Unedited.  "mormons"

 

Aww my brother just left. In my car lol;; But he was really entertaining while he was here. My mom just told off Mormons at our door ROFL

 

I hate all religions, but I think the Mormons piss me off the most. Followed by the jehovah's witnesses

 

 I'll build a big compound we can all live in like hamsters or mormons and all our troubles will be solved.

 

 MORmONS believe that Jesus was born in April

 

I didn't know Mexican Mormons existed!!

 

People moving to Utah at a rate faster than Mormons can reproduce

 

A majority of Americans view Muslims and Mormons positively. Well, a bare majority. Like just a hair over half

 

For any of you Mormons who hate BYU with a fiery passion if you pay tithing to the LDs church then you financially back BYU.

 

Mom's coming down to see the new place. Going through 8 boxes of books. For sure the Book of Mormons is getting tossed. Read it for humor.

 

two bikes leaning against the stop sign. where's you at, mormons?

 

 No, the worst kind of white people are black Mormons.

 

 I love that Mormons think that byu is a legitimate school that isn't made fun of by everyone outside of Utah

No comments: