Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today's list of Tweets listed under "I Hate My Work"

·  i hate the fact that i will be on my way to work in 8 hours.

·  I HATE when my hard work isnt reflected in the results of whatever the hell it is I've worked hard on. Sigh

·  The ppl i work wit really suck... I hate bein one of the youngest ones on my shift

·  I hate being at work at night. Grrrr my body knows my clothes should be off right now.

·  I hate when i have to work till 9 on the weekends, bossman be stoppin my hustle sheesssshh

·  Fuck today. I hate work. Need to start my rap career.

·  First day back to work after vacation. 4. I hate my life to the power of 4. Sadly, this is better than expected.

·  Damn I hate my job..so much work for crappy pay...at the moment I can't do anything about it..just gotta deal with it..off work driving home

·  I feel my work aint enough I feel they praisin too much or now they dont praise enough them niggas hate me for what?

·  just got back from work. I really hate how the smell of the greese from the fryers gets EVERYWHERE, even my clothes

·  I fucking hate that I work all the time and have no god damn money to hang out with my friends.

·  Sigh... I hate going to work!! Facing those issues n ppl make me sick! I really Wana break up with my job!

·  i hate my printer. it is so useless and will never work. it just sits under my desk wasting space.

·  Back to work tomorrow..I hate my life!!

·  Work 4p-1a...do I hate my job? FUCKYEAHH!

·  Screw you work internet filter! You added seesmic & twitter to your lousy list of unapproved websites and have taken my sanity. I hate you!!

·  People think mcdonalds is such a bad place to work, although I hate my job at least I'm getting money unlike some of yall broke asses

No comments: