Friday, November 26, 2010

What People Tweet About Republicans

From TweetDeck, under "I hate Republicans".  Uncensored & unedited.

 

I FUCKING HATE REPUBLICANS

 

I hate Republicans and Christians...Oh wait, they both go hand in hand. PROPAGANDA AND LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

@NoPatria Ei! I like pumpkin pie, but I hate republicans. Does that make me an #oxymoron?!

 

Wants to have angry hate sex with Conservative Republicans. Too bad I can't put that on my Christmas list.

 

I hate republicans. They preach that good shit until they get caught in a hotel room with a hooker that they used tax dollars 2 pay for.

 

Son: "Why are we republicans dad?" Me: "Because Democrats kill babies and hate America." Son: "I'm gonna be a Republican forever."

 

Politics really annoys me. & I HATE how republicans all go to a media class & learn the same answers they should give word for word. Smh.

 

Republicans are so stupid I hate republicans republicans are so stupid

 

I've been told by countless Republicans that they hate Dems because they're "weak". I know many liberal martial artist that will disagree!!

 

i'm so done with teenage republicans who just hate Obama for the sake of hating him.

 

The only thing I hate worse than Republicans are Democrats.

 

i hate when people put down republicans and don't know shit about the party.

 

My twitter is being followed by right wing christian republicans again...SHOVE THE OBAMA HATE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS...I'm too Irish to care.

 

I hate everyone of you republicans who voted AGAINST extending unemployment benefits. You deserve to be in this situation some day fuckers!

No comments: