Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What People Tweet

Tweets from Tweetdeck: "I hate school"

 

Omg! I hate school

 

stupid school. Get fucked. I want sleep. I hate you. You suck. Go die.

 

I hate school so freaking much! SOMEONE KILL ME! I want this week to be over :(

 

 Only God knows how much I went through with this school...so he understand the hate I have for it!!!

 

i hate school, esp. my old testament teacher

 

i really dont kno why im still goin to school.i hate ppl who tell u what to do...nd bla bla bla(in this case, the teachers). pfff.

 

I hate my sisters. I hate school. I hate how people treat me. I hate this.

 

This kid asked me if I was new to this school -____- I hate getting mistaken for being a student. I'm a fucking teacher.

 

I really hate school yo , like really. Ughh its a wast of time i could just watch the discovery channel for free!

 

No comments: