Monday, November 8, 2010

What are people tweeting today: deadbeat dads

From Tweetdeck: under the heading of "deadbeat dads"

 

·  thinks all the deadbeat dad's need to be shipped to an island some where and left with a box full anthrax marked "Merry Christmas Daddy

·  My deadbeat dad made me get rich to spite him ......

·   when I tell my dad I love him I don't really mean it. I hate his deadbeat ass!

·  when my deadbeat dad is in his death bed I want 2care for him so he can die knowing the 1 he ignored is the only whos there

·  i love my deadbeat dad.

·  I wonder if my deadbeat dad remembers that my birthday tomorrow? I should call him and guilt his bitch ass into buying me a new car lol

·  I normally don't wish bad things upon people, but I hope that fucker trips on a curb and breaks his legs! fuckin piece of shit deadbeat dad!

·  God is not a deadbeat dad

·  I feel like Twitter's deadbeat dad. I'm barely around anymore

·  What's worse den a deadbeat dad??? A deadbeat mom

·  Like I said #deadbeat dad's shuld all go to jail and get their wag dangs cut off

·  Stretch your neck till your head meets your ass. I'll beat your dad dead, now he's a deadbeat dad.

·  How His Deadbeat Dad Turned A Desperate New York City Street Kid Into A Millionaire

·  "Back from the beyond the grave, and he STILL won't pay child support. A dead deadbeat dad next on Sick Sad World"

·  Omg lol. My family is on this genealogy website and my great uncle added my dad to the family tree as Deadbeat Dad. Maybe only funny to me

No comments: