Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh, those Mormons! What People Are Tweeting Today.

More Tweets from TweetDeck, under "Mormons".  Unedited & uncensored.

 

@Rushlimbang cool, the Mormons I have time for, they don't try and ram it down your throat,respect 4 those young missionaries

 

I think the mormons are so lost. I love hearing Warren Jeffs admission from jail that he was wrong. So sad for the innocents pulled in.

 

My cousin (who lives in Idaho) said this to me. "We had to have thanksgiving on Saturday cuz none of the Mormons could do it on sunday."

 

"There are too many morons in the world." "Did you say there are too many Mormons?" "No, but that, too."

 

B-B-B-Booked my flight to Utah! I love me them Mormons! BYU there be a heathen at your doors! HIDE YO KIDS!!!

 

Mormons have the life. They get to bang 10 women... And get away with it.

 

@crosseyedwillie I don't think all Mormons (or all Christians) are racist bigots.

 

Mormons aren't allowed to swim!

 

It's so weird Utah has a basketball team because Mormons hate black people.

 

@ts_gurl101 Are you shooting any Turkeys or Mormons for Thanksgiving?

 

Had a jolly little chat with some Mormons on the walk home. Perhaps they'll go away and reconsider their beliefs.

 

I just want to tell Mormons " Stop it. Stop it. Stop it."

 

@liberal_neil Just write your own Scripture. That's what the Mormons did.

 

RT @lisajanPA: Ooops. The Mormons just unfollowed me. I'm not sure what that means... is it judgment day already?

No comments: