Monday, November 15, 2010

What's on Tweetdeck today?

Tweets from "I hate my boss"

 

also hate when my boss calls me and be like can u work today.. like wtf why u asking when u going to make me come in of i say no

 

i hate when my boss talks to me smh

 

im nervous to go to work because my boss is going to be there and i hate him so much lol

 

i fucking hope my boss didn't schedule me for sunday. i will quit on the spot because i hate him so fucking much.

 

I HATE my Boss...Douche Bag, pigfucker....I hope he gets hit by a truck!! Rant Over!!! >:(

 

hate my job... Boss is an ass, customers suck nuts... FML

 

I hate hate hate! Talkin to my boss over the phone, I can barely understand him I'm person.

 

I officially hate my old boss. He FORGOT to send in my paperwork, so now i'm paying 50 % i taxes

 

I hate when I know more than my boss. Bitch your in charge for a reason plz get on your job!

 

My boss is a piece of shit!!! I hate how she does what she wants then tries 2 put the blame on others

 

I hate having to double check my boss's work. Seems stupid.

 

If I'm to survive the holidays we're gonna need some stronger words for hate. Like, I hate³ my boss.

 

I hate my boss for always wearing this chain that connects his wallet to his belt everyday. That shit is super gay

 

My boss is a worthless dog turd. I hate the fact that he uses his religion to get what he wants. He is a hypocritical liar.

No comments: