Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What are people tweeting about? From Tweetdeck.

What people are tweeting about their wives:

 

 I hate it when you see a bad movie, you never get those 2 hours back. My wife made me watch "the notebook" recently AAARRGH!

 

I wish ill be able to finally c my son n wife n live as a family instead of livin apart :'( n I hate being replaced by othrs who arent me.

 

My wife hates the sight of me when I'm high, and I hate the sight of her when I'm sober

 

 haha I hate playing against my wife, I have to let her win or I'm not allowed dinner!

 

Two cannibalist are having dinner First one says " I hate my wife" second one says "Try the potatoes"

 

My best friend from high school now hates me. 'Tom, your wife is hot. I hate you' This is word for word.

 

I hate my dad. You can't be going through a divorce, have 3 girlfriends already, and then stay hooking up with your wife. NO.

 

I hate to hear a man say " My wife aint like that"...uhm how would YOU know... you out with the next chick... you dont know WHAT she doin

 

I think it's fair 2 say my wife is lame. She just said 2 me randomly "honey don't hate the player hate the game". SMH – LOL

 

Oh. And for the record. I'm out shopping with my cupcake wife at Ikea. I hate this store!

 

i hate looking for a job i need to become a football wife then get a divorce

 

I hate it when my wife watches me on the toilet. To be fair I should never have given her the webcam password!

 

 My wife is such a tornado, I hate asking her to look for something as the house usually ends up looking like black ppl ran though.

 

Redneck Word of the Day is TEXAS. "I hate it when my girlfriend Texas me when I am in bed with my wife".

 

screw you. I hate you. I always have. You dont deserve a daughter like me, or a wife like my mom. We're better off. Lick skunk and DIE.

 

I hate reading the kids a bedtime story when my wife's too tired to do it.Tonight is the last time though - I'm reading them the Exorcist.

No comments: