Thursday, November 25, 2010

What People Tweet on Thanksgiving

From TweetDeck, under "I hate turkey".  Unedited & uncensored.

 

I hate turkey, too dry!!!

 

I hate ppl that start picking at the turkey before its been cut...... Fuck. U. Man. We're all hungry here just hold on....

 

I hate thanksgiving,so no turkey for me,but lots of margaritas and mojitos and strippers and cigars, is hell night in tinseltown

 

I fucking hate when people say "happy turkey day" it's Thanksgiving not "Turkey Day".

 

I HATE TOM BRADY SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TURN HIM INTO A TURKEY

 

RT @_vaughanDutch: I hate turkey! Don't invite me over if you're not having ham!!

 

@3amepiphany I hate turkey. And what better way to hate em, than to eat em by the millions?

 

Loveing the grub but hate feeling like I have a turkey baby in my tummy

 

I Hate Turkey With Ah Dam Passion!

 

I hate turkey. I'm just in this for the mashed potatoes. :3R

 

I hate looking at the turkey before its cooked.

 

I love turkey day however I hate da fact I lose my voice

 

Thinks that lasagna should replace turkey as the official food for today (i hate that dirty bird).

 

I wonder if @TacoBell is open. I hate turkey.

 

Just sent out my mass happy turkey day text, and person i hate the most replied... ugh time to delete #

 

i hate thanksgiving. dislike the turkey, dislike the dinner, and i really dislike having to be nice to people i dont like. when's christmas?

 

Walking around in the pouring rain with a giant balloon turkey...I hate Lauren...

 

I personally feel that whoever hosts Thanksgiving at their house should be entitled to remain in their pajamas all day.

No comments: