Monday, November 8, 2010

What People are Tweeting Today, under "I hate my job"

·  If my work computer had a face I would love to punch it right now. I hate non Apple computers.

·  One thing I hate is to come back to work and stuff not right in my office....#pissed

·  I hate my work uniform I feel trapped I love my clothes!

·  I hate checking my work email!!!!!

·  At work trying to figure out a way to be my own boss. I hate making other people rich

·  Speaking of gum, I hate when I get hungry at work and I don't have anything but gum. And I'm chewing too fast and bite my cheek.

·  Back to work after a 12-day vacay. I didnt realize how much i hate it until i got here this morning and saw the 600+ emails in my inbox

·  I hate when on my day off, It can't even be my day off. W/out ppl from work constantly txting me all day! Im not there, talk to me tom! #ugh

·  Can't believe it's already been 2 hours since I've been off work, only 17 hours till I'm back in my seat .... godDAMN I hate my job

·  I like the ppl i work with, but I HATE my day job with every fiber in my body. Can't wait to quit & wrestle full time! Have to dream :)

·  I have to go to work. Fml! I hate my job.

·  At work on my lunch hella bored..uuugghh I hate havin no friends or nothing :(

·  I hate stressing at work but my boss is up my butt!

·  I hate when people at work come sit at my table in the breakroom & sit there like Im supposed to strike up convo I was good not sayin a word

·  I hate being the only person at my job with a properly functioning brain. I swear I work with a bunch of idiots. Lord help me

·  I need someone to go to work for me . I hate my job

·  My nap was amazing.... I will hate going back to work..

·  I hate being at work when I have so much in my mind.. I hate Mondays

·  I FUCKING HATE MY JOB!!! N half the ppl that work here!!!l

·  Omg I made a tweet saying I hate my job and now I keep getting work from home spam.... Great!!!!

·  Another Day: time for work *deep sigh* I hate these dumbass people i gotta deal with.. Today is a bitch get off my phone day! FML

·  I hate when I'm sitting at my desk at work and my belt chokes a fart out of my stomach.

No comments: