Thursday, November 11, 2010

What People Tweet.

From Tweetdeck: "I hate my boyfriend"

 

I am about to destroy this cake that my boyfriend brought me last night...and yes, i mean all of it :) Hate on me now.

 

My boyfriend sucks. I hate him. I cant talk about being a good Christian girl or say whip cream without him giving me a weird look.

 

with my boyfriend Aleks for the rest of the day,i hate himmmmmmm. tomorrow at 11:59pm we are definitely breaking up.!

 

 I hate when girls be like my boyfriend this, my boyfriend that...girl please, your boyfriend won't leave me alone!!

 

Sounds weird but I like need a boyfriend. :') I'm feeling so alone and I hate this, I just want to share my life with someone.

 

i hate my boyfriend! he is rude and childish and selfish and unreasonable and intolerance pig!i really want to give him a hard punch!!

 

i'll never get a boyfriend throughout my all my highschool years cause i hate them all. especially the ones in my grade.

 

i really hate the fact that females are so sneaky ...I KNOW YOUR MOTIVES ... NOW LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE -___-

 

My boyfriend just said, "I hate Will & Grace to be honest with you." I'm rethinking this relationship.

 

i hate arguing with my boyfriend . i'll just keep everything in . i love him <3

No comments: