Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What we tweet about the boss (uncensored)

What People are Tweeting about their boss:

Omg I hate meal violations! Grraaawr! I could hit a bitch right now. I hope I don't get in trouble because my boss was on my ass about it

 

So I need a lie to tell my boss so he can change my schedule... I hate working every friday! Ideas?

 

I hate my boss I wanna quit just to beat her ass!

 

Gotta quit smoking piffy for a MONTH! I hate the corporate world. At least I got a warning about the random drug test. Love my boss!

 

i hate it when my boss decides to keep us company during the late shift. All she does is slow down time and watch the novelas!

 

My boss and I agree family dollar in quincy has made us hate retail

 

I really hate when people call the bathroom the "can". Especially when it's my boss. Gross.

 

i hate when my boss asks ppl to do stupid shit she pretends like she cant do.. like googling something.. ooey! Annoyed

 

_indeed my boss ALWAYS prints shit out, i hate it. i'm like, read it on the screen, you treekiller!

 

Apparently one of my colleagues of whom I hate has told my boss I'm being to nice to her and she wants things back to normal, what a freak!

 

 

Going to lunch with boss. Hate socializing with my bosses... I only PRETEND to be a grown up.

 

I hate it when my boss's daughter comes in. She's 15 and annoying.

 

I hate being cold!...why the heck doesn't my fat boss turn up the heat! Just cuz you have a fat layer to keep you hot doesn't mean we do!

 

I hate hat HATE when people misspell words or misuse them. This said, my boss hates when I correct him.

 

I hate the fact that my boss refuses to call Cipriani by its new name of C-London! Everytime I say C-London he responds "Cipriani' :-/

 

Wish my boss would increase the prices so kids can't afford to come here anymore. I hate kids.

 

My boss asked me why do I hate asian ppl so much I told him......"CUZ THEY TAKIN OVER DA FUCKIN WORLD!"....and he agreed wit me lmaoo

 

Damn i hate my fucking boss. So i gotta stay extra here because he wanna kiss some bigwigs ass.

No comments: