Monday, November 22, 2010

What People are tweeting today.

Tweetdeck mentions under 'mormons':

 

South Park's "All About the Mormons?" is one of my FAVORITE episodes! Probably because I was raised in Utah, all of it is so damn true!

 

before you wanna criticize me for disliking mormons find out why.

 

Haha south park is making fun of mormons. Hahaha

 

Do the Mormons (LDS Church) Know SEO?

 

Mormons are crazy!

 

Just saw a commecial where some chick is like, "I'm a redhead, a Texan, and I'm mormon." I guess the Mormons are rebranding themselves.

 

Just ate an enchilada dinner with 4 mormons. Interesting.

 

love Jamba Juice in Utah. Monday is "family night" for the Mormons and this means 4 smoothies for $10!

 

Debate 830 pm. Galatians 1:6-10. Mormons preach a false gospel. 2 Corinthians 4:3-6. God can show them the real Jesus.

 

Mormons knocking at my door..

 

I feel stupid I didn't know Mormons don't consume alcohol or caffeine. Woopsies

 

Very entertained by youtube videos of Shawn McCraney, former mormon, take calls from current mormons. Great stuff! Crazy Mormons!!

 

RT @Brasilmagic: GOP 2012: Huckabee, Romney & Palin. Can't the Republicans find one smart secular politician? Do they only have Mormons & Christian fundies?

 

RT @jdub: Canadian Mormons angling for court to strike down polygamy ban. Fancy that, it's RELIGION "diluting marriage":

 

2 Mormons just came to my door...they didn't even try to hide their disappointment when I opened it and said hello!

 

Man, these scientologists are just as bad as the mormons that come by the house.

 

Aw crap, dad just said that the Mormons are down the road.

 

Mormons are people too

 

If you gave a #Mormon a book but his prophet said "don't read it" how many #LDS would read it? >0< That is why they are still #Mormons.#cult

 

Grr i do not like mormons

No comments: