Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Tweet List

What people are tweeting about Dr. Phil:

 

 god I hate that young girl on Dr Phil Housewives. whine whine whine

 

I seriously hate Dr. Phil, he is such a prick! RT if you agree..

 

 I hate how people im NOT close w/just think they can tell me all their problems.. what do I look like Dr.Phil?

 

Just accidently watched 5 mins of Dr. Phil and i now want to kill myself

 

dr phil drives me nuts. i hate him.

 

my mom wants to go see for colored girls...i hate them emotional movies..always them lubby dubby dr phil moments..make me get all teary eyed

 

Lol I hate on Dr.Phil so much. He looks like a fucking walrus.

 

hate when lame shows like #dr.phil are on in the waiting areas. thank god this is a high priority appt so i won't be in here long.

 

No comments: